View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 06:05 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al G View Post
Actually, since I didn't order through Stephen I'm not particularly interested in the plans for his cars, which I believe are not yet sold since he's advertising them on this forum. I'm more interested in hearing from other customers like me who have a specific car on order through any dealer.
Its funny that you should post - you know - you ordered a CSX 6000 thru AZ cobra dealership and know you want to know what others think?

i will tell you what I think - I think you should not hold your breath waiting for your AZ ordered and HST built CSX 6000 car - You seem to have NOT listened to anything I have posted before and you seem to enjoy seeking advice and then NOT taking it!

Your contract is with AZ cobra and you should enforce that contract and forget about the HST built car - The owner of AZ cobra should have immediatly placed an order for a HI-TEC built car when she knew your car was not going to be built on time - You got that, sport?? Hello?? Are you listening to me? Its almost December and had she done the right thing and ordered you another car in September you would have had your car by now.

Think!

SGB

Last edited by stephen_becker; 11-16-2010 at 10:07 AM..