View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 09:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Sold - Shelby Cobra CSX6045, 468 ci all aluminum Shelby engine
Not Ranked     

Wow. I asked if anyone was in my shoes, waiting for one of the HST cars, and got responses to about everything but that question. Maybe I'm the only person in this position. If that's the case, fine. I just wanted to hear if anyone else was also waiting and possibly had different information than I did. It might not make a difference, but we could at least share our sorrows together.

In this post I didn't ask for any advice. I'm completely comfortable with Arizona Shelby Cobras. They also have someone in Las Vegas every few weeks and are keeping me completely informed of what they learn from SAI. As I've said before on this forum and others, I believe they are just as frustrated over the delays and incorrect informaiton as I have been. I've also been in direct touch with Gary Patterson. Unfortunately, he couldn't give me a plan for completing the cars. I know they're working on it. Again, I was wondering if any other customers had information I don't.

The last unsolicited advice I received from Stephen Becker was to find out whether I had an HST or Hi-Tech car coming. I did ask and found it was an HST car. Again, I'm not asking anyone what I should do about it now. I'm still comfortable with the dealer and my frustration is with SAI. And just for the record, I've never specifically asked Stephen for advice. My only direct contact with him was one email which I've commented about before.

If someone has a response to my original question please PM me. Otherwise maybe we should just let this thread die. It's accomplishing nothing at this point.

Last edited by Al G; 11-16-2010 at 10:00 AM..