View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 01:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arntz, TKO600, 460
Not Ranked     
Default ozwheels - Australian 3 piece wheels for sale

Hi guys,

Looking to sell the following wheels currently fitted to a Harrison with R32 rear end.

These are ozwheels (located in Sydney) 3 piece wheels as per the pictures below.

Pin drive with both alloy spinners and chrome centre nuts (pictured). Size is 17x8.5 and 17x9 currently fitted with Yokohama AVS 235.45.17 and 265.40.17 with approx 80% tread left.

Note as these are a three piece wheel, either inner or outer rims can be purchased from ozwheels to change offsets and rim widths. The rim centres have all the original metal on them (meaning that the rear of the faces have not been machined or altered) this means that it adds additional scope for fine tuning fitment.

I would prefer to sell as a complete package however there may be owners that are seeking rims and pin drives only, or tyres only so happy to discuss alternatives for this. Also these rim centres can be drilled so they are stud and lug nut fittment and no need for pin drives....... many options for the cobra owner.

Currently the pin drive mounts are drilled for Nissan/Ford rear and Holden Front. As mentioned as the centres have all the original metal these can be re-drilled to suit others if required. Ozwheel can perform this.

Do not hesitate to contact me via mobile 0448 171700 or PM to discuss options and pricing, dont be scared to ask any questions.

Cheers.

Leigh