View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 04:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 289 FIA, 363 Stroker
Not Ranked     

1. Pedal assembly
How much of the assembly do you want? Do you want the reservoirs, reservoir lines? Do you want original type pedals or do you want Kirkham pedals?

I need the entire thing with reservoirs, lines and master cylinders. It doesnt matter which pedals it has-i like both

2. Master cylinders
What sizes?
I dont know-whatever comes standard i suppose-i just installed the brake lines you all sent last week.

3. Hydraulic clutch
Do you want our hydraulic throw out bearing assembly, or an original type one? What transmission?
TKO600-whichever system will work best with it. I think you all use a throwout bearing as opposed to the slave cylinder system.

4. Reservoirs
Billet aluminum? Original steel type?

answer: Whichever are cheaper probably-original type???

5. Carpet
Nylon or wool?
I thought you only sold wool. I dont mind nylon.

6. Passenger seat
Yes, we have seats in stock. They are $900 each. They are very high quality. We even use leather for the welting. The pleats are true tuck-and-roll, not just sewn down over foam. They are quite nice. Just for this thread I'll let one go for $700

Thanks-yall are great!!!

7. E-brake boot
Original cars don't have them.

I was not aware of that.

8. Radiator
We don't have any scratch and dent ones in stock. I think we are out of radiators right now. I'll check.
Thanks

9. Radiator tubes and hoses
Yes, I saw a dinged set today. $300 retail--$150.

Ill take them!

10. Header tubes or headers
Stainless or steel?
Steel-i am just going to paint them white anyway-same with #11

11. Sidepipes
stainless or steel?

12. 427 FE engine intake manifold plate
Not sure what you are referring to? I did take down several intake manifolds today. We even have a 1965 Medium Riser dual quad intake I found.

hmmm-well, i was just going to buy an edelbrock aluminum intake, but please let me know what else you all have. The plate I am referring to is the breather plate on the back that vents to the puke tank

13. Engine pulleys
We have some harmonic balancer pulleys. $100 retail. $25 until they are gone. I think we have 4 or 5. They are from Keith Craft. They fit a Big Block Chevy (don't worry). They need to be slightly slotted to fit an FE. We have used several of them, but finally ended up making our own matched set.

We also have some alternator pulleys--I think 3. $10 each

Ill take one of each and i guess grab whichever waterpump pulley to match at a later date

14. Differential vent and reservoir
We use our brake cans for this. A brake can is $100 retail. We have a few scratch and dents. Maybe 2 or 3. I'll let them go for $25 each.

I'll take all 3 if they are still available

15. Driveshaft
I'll post the part numbers.

16. Driveshaft safety loop
I sold 16 of these today! LOL. $125 retail. $75. There are only 3 left. It is a complicated piece--not just a "U" bolt.

Ill take one of these too

17 Exterior mirror
Which mirror do you want?

Which one do you normally use? I think i prefer the brushed non-bullet style mirror

18 Visors
I doubt we have any scratch and dents.
No problem. Just asking

19. Wind wings
I don't think we have any scratch and dents...but...not that I think about it...

We do have a LOT of extra hardware. I'll check on this. You can always cut them out from plexiglass and then use the hardware. I'll post drawings if you are interested.
Its so hot in AL most of the year that i probably will not want them anyway. Thanks

20. Shifter
Which shifter? Which transmission?
TKO 600-the one you all make that is shown in the build thread

21. Throttle linkage
$125 retail. I'll let one go for $75. Again, it is a complicated part.
And again, i am in for one

22. Vent kit
I don't think we have any scratch and dents. I'll have to check.3. Hydraulic clutch

Thanks so much and Happy Thanksgiving! Yall are very generous!
Ill call on Monday!

BTW, be careful at crossfit!!! I have had several friends get injured doing crossfit at a local gym. However, they were in horrible shape when they started and they attempted to progress too quickly with the work outs. Its a wonderful and very effective routine as long as you move at the appropriate pace.

Last edited by RestoCreations; 11-25-2010 at 04:40 PM..