View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Even though he had planned on attending, Carroll was not able to make it last night. The group present was pretty much the same as last year. Bob Bondurant, Jack Sears, Allen Grant and others.

It looks like Photobucket is now somehow adjusting brightness/contrast. These look lots darker than on my display before uploading.

The fellow at the left is Steve Volk. He is one of the major contributors to the Shelby American Collection and many of the cars here belong to him

Bondrant and Jack Sears

Carroll on a video.

The main guest table.

Walt Hane, Chuck Cantwell and ?. I want one of these ties! Walt is one of the GT350 drivers who also has a speed shop in Evergreen (I mentioned him in the GT350 forum).

On the right here is Scott Black. He is the Shelby American Public Relations person and was the only SA person there.

In the next shots Bob Bondurant is telling a story of a race event that involved both him and Allen Grant. Allen is in the background shaking his head "no" to most of Bob's comments, and then Allen tells "his side of the story". I'm sure there's a little bit of truth in both sides