View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Sorry if I have upset you Stan, the phrase "I guess" is not intended to be taken literally, Maybe I cant build a Cobra, but somehow mine has now done 8000kls since February. How many has yours done?
I guess I got lucky when I threw the bolts at the chassis that they all landed in the right spot
Oh I beter not use a phrase like "I guess" people might start thinking I know nothing.

And Stan I take personal offence to your accusation of picking on his spelling, you can ask most of my mates, I am a bad speller so would never dare accuse anyone of that.
Accusations of a bad seller and communicator, I stand here with my hand held high. And I can say that from personal experience.

If you think I personaly have not helped anyone with bits and pieces of info and diagrams then maybe you need to recheck some old threads.

I hope your car comes together nicely and all goes well.

If your car is further along than the 1 picture of Venom's products we can see then please show us all.

See ya next week.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.