View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Street Beast, 427FE Replica (390 Block)
Neutral     
Default Assembly, Street Beast Cobra

Just bought an incomplete kit from privet party. It came with steel rims with 295/50-15's in the back and 235/60-15 in the front. The front tires stick out an inch or so from the fender and hit fender walls when turned. The rear are too far in the fender, about 2-3 inches. The kit had factory performance suspention from streetbeast. Tublar in front and what looks like narrowed 9" Ford rearend with four link and panhard bar.

Does anyone know if the FactoryFive rim set, 15/8 front and 15/10 in the back has the right backspace/work for me.

My problem is that the assembly manual is useless and I can't get ahold of Streetbeast support. No one is answering their main phone, I have left masseages on the phone and e-mail. Read some less then faverable reviews about them. Their customer support phone has a message saying that "due to economy, we no longer provide this service". I am sure I would run into other problems down the line as I have never done a kit before. By the way I am in Los Angeles, CA.

Advice anyone!