View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 05:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: I'm Cobra-less!
Send a message via AIM to blykins
Not Ranked     
Default New & Rebuilt Toploader Transmissions

B2 Motorsports is now offering complete Toploader transmissions for your Cobra replica.

I have 3 different variations available:

1. Stock rebuild - can be offered with all brand new parts, or rebuilt with new parts as needed. Painted/detailed to customer spec.

2. "Saturday Night Special" - this is an option for the new or refreshed Toploader transmissions. It consists of a Jerico top cover, an AN vent fitting in the tailhousing, and Liberty faceplated 3rd/4th gear assemblies. This is a middle-of-the-road option for street/strip cars. It will allow you to still downshift, especially to 2nd/1st since they are still synchronized. Also, since the gears are faceplated and not pro-shifted, they will last much, much longer. These transmissions get a signature semi-gloss black finish with anodized fittings.

3. Full race transmission - this is also an option for the new or refreshed transmissions. It consists of a Jerico top cover, an AN vent fitting in the tailhousing, Liberty faceplated 3rd/4th gear assemblies, and Liberty pro-shifted 2nd gear assemblies. This transmission will operate like a full race transmission, with no synchronized shifts. These transmissions get a signature semi-gloss black finish with anodized fittings.

Also note that we carry a full variety of Toploader replacement parts if you wish to do your own rebuild.

Prices will vary depending on if I supply the core, which parts need replaced, which options are desired, etc.

I also sell Hurst/Long shifters and can set your Toploader up for you.

Last edited by blykins; 12-09-2010 at 06:01 PM..