View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 03:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1995 Snake Pit DRB "Coca Cola" , 5.0 LT HO , T5
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the reply, My Info may be incorrect but at the time I bought the car I was told that there were 13 cars built and 1 was crash tested in order to gain full ADR Compliance, the remaining 12 cars were given "Compliance Plates" stating that they are "Low volume production cars" There is NO engineers certificate on any of these Coca Cola cars as they needed to be nationally compliant to be distributed all around the country.
My car was won by a couple in Perth WA where it was put up for sale straight away at "The Toy Shop" the car sat there for 2 years without a sale, It was then sent to their sister shop "The Toy Shop" in North Sydney NSW where it was finally bought by a local man. He owned the car for 12 months and had only travelled 3000 k`s in it when I bought it from him.
I have been in contact with a few of the other owners over the years and yes there did seem to be a few go to young girls at the time, Lol. Every now and then I would see one come up for sale but not for a long time now, Years ago I tried to get in contact with The SnakePit Sydney but I think they must have closed down not long after these cars were built.

Last edited by CMY-427; 12-21-2010 at 03:30 PM..