View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 05:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCM, Jag front and rear, LS3
Not Ranked     
Default Wilwood pedals and MCs for sale

Hi All,

I am going to be listing some wilwood pedals and Master cylinders on ebay for sale in the next week or so. Just thought i would put it out there on here first if anyone is interested.

The pedal set is reverse swing (master cylinders under the dash), it includes clutch pedal and brake pedal with balance bar. Brake pedal is 6.25:1. I have filed down a little bit of metal for clearance that sticks up on top of the pedal bracket, but this doesnt affect them.

Master cylinders are 3/4" and 5/8", they each come with two reservour sizes and can be mounted direct or remote. These suit the jag brakes.

I was originally going to use this set up but have since spoken to the manufacturer of my kit and been advised that he has a full ADR brake test completed for the car using an XF pedal assembly. I am switching to the XF pedal in hope that i can use these results and not have to hire a test track and pay lots of $$$.

This stuff has a bit of dust on it from during the build but otherwise unused and never had brake fluid in it. MC's have been taped up the whole time to keep dust out.

Happy to sell together or apart not sure on price yet so open to offers. Also happy to swap one of the MC's for a 7/8" to use for my clutch.

Happy holidays.