Old 01-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 'Street' Build
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by decooney View Post
Tim,

Again, congratulations on the build progress. I look at your updated posts every once in a while just to see how its going and to try and remember the whole wait and build process I went through to build my ERA. Savor the moments and the steps along the way.

For what its worth, as I started thinking about repainting my own ERA this winter, photos from DCDoug and yours on this thread are the ones that inspired me to go out in the garage and tear mine all back apart and repaint it a different color. Its almost back together now.

If you don't already know, be prepared to take it all in when that ride rolls off the truck and into your garage for the first time; you are not going to believe just how cool it is and how nice ERAs are. Love the color too.. Enjoy!

Duane,

I hear what you are saying … part of the fun is the whole process. I know a lot of guys have gone through a similar experience with their builds.

Glad that your are working on your car … be sure to post some before, during and after photos!

I have been cleaning out my garage for the past few months, making room for the car, and room to work so I can install the motor and transmission. Looking forward to the day when the InterCity transporter pulls up out front

- Tim

Last edited by tkb289; 01-12-2011 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: added 'to'