CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Evans kit, 6 litre, 6 speed, Jag F/R,
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel1 View Post
You can buy them new Outwast34au.
[and links
Yes Rebel, but as they say, money's tight and times are hard.
But; best part of these rims is they are local and a "deal" can be done. The deals I like best include chucking in a bit of this and bit of that and minimal cash. I have a shed full of '......ash is another mans treasure' so freeing up some space would be good too.

If the rims are not suitable I will have to do something with my 15" Dragway Cobra rims, they are the old version of the current ones they sell. Only problem is the rears have offset to suit shortened #rse end and I can't do that to mine easily as the radius rods have a channel they sit in, sunken into the glass floor. (and it opens up many other challenges $$$)
Might be a set up for sale at some stage.

"Approx OD Arntz = 8 3/8"
Approx OD RMC = 8 1/16" "

Interesting fact about the trims. Did they make them specially for Arntz? Can I assume they may not be the usual pommy sourced.

Craig, did you once have some large diameter piping under that 3 car garage bonnet? If so, I think an old mate of mine, Russel Williams may have been involved in it. Does that name ring a bell?
The gold wheels would look nicer IMH(umble)O. I aint a big fan of the modern blingy thing if thats the right word for the starfishies. What brand wheels are the gold originals? Were they 2 or 3 piece?