View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 07:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Default seems like a lot of red tape......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Enforcer View Post
The process in most states includng Arizona requires that the local primary law enforcement office perform an extensive background check on you after you have submitted the proper paperwork including a set of finger print cards. After this approval process, the ATF Forms, finger print cards and $200.00 is submitted to the NFA branch of the ATF for processing. They submit the info to the FBI for another background check. Once all the paperwork is processed by the ATF and FBI (currently running about 90-120 days) the tax stamp will be issued identifying the serial number of the suppressor, caliber, etc. and you can take possession of your new goody.

There should be several examples for sale at this weekends gun show in the Small Arms Review Building.

Trust me when I say they are great fun.
Can one of these weapons, [i.e. a Ruger Bullnose, .22 caliber, with built in silencer], be purchased at one of the various gun shows without any questions being asked, or is that an absolute no-no? John, AKA, tin-man