View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Homebush,B2 Windsor 445
Not Ranked     
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead View Post
I drive mine more than 30 (the actual number of days you can drive in none sanctioned events or trips).
The new 90 day(Log booked) is unlimited for any type of driving(sanctioned or otherwise)..in Victoria..and is in effect from Feb 2011 once log books are issued.

Vic roads says that they maintain that the Club Permit Scheme is for standard and lightly modified vehicles 25 yrs or older ...The definition of Replica has also been tightened!!!

IF THE COBRA CAR CLUB WERE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE...it would issue plates on the basis of the following

Vehicles must be presented with an eye to what is deemed to be acceptable for full registration.........(ROADWORTHY)
Heavy modifications to brakes, engines, suspension etc must be supported by an engineers report, CLUB committee will then assess eligibility.

Join the Cobra Club and remain full and financial for the life of the permit
Complete an application for Permit Plate and send to Permit Secretary for review
Provide a RWC or have one of the Cobra Club Scruntineers assess the vehicle for eligibility/safety
Take signed permit application (signed off by Cobra Club Permit plate secretary) with RWC or letter issued by the Club to Vic roads for issue of the plate.

No log book entry is required for vehicle use within 100 mtrs of garaged address.

OZ

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by OZCOBRA; 01-25-2011 at 05:21 AM..