CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Some polish thing... With some old engine
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
found this on the other day

http://www.aomc.asn.au/publications/...ochure_WEB.pdf

notice how all the pics in this brochure are old fart cars that could not pull the skin of a rice pudding

...its annoying that holden and ford and toyota etc can build fast cars and get away with it but when we want to build a car our own way and maybe a touch faster than the car manufacturers then we have to jump thru hoops of fire
Yeah... But there are some that aren't really into the super fast cobra, like myself.

Reality is, even an Echo will get up to enough speed to kill you! ...and there's not a hell of a lot of places to go fast without hurting someone or losing your license.

My motivation is that I just love the look of these cars!!!
They are often copied, yet they are always unique. ... and for mine senseless ADRs often ruin this look. That's why Ill be opting for a 90-day permit on a Kirkham should I get my chance.

Further, the experience of building one, and sharing this experience with family (brother, farther & wife). ...and then sharing the freedom these cars provide with others (including my wife & mother) who are too afraid to join me on my motorcycle rides. They don't know what they are missing.

It should be easier to get these cars on the road.
Especially when you consider that most our cars are pampered, cared for and more road worthy than most daily drivers...

(Sorry... just had to vent. I don't know how guys like Baz hang in there... they are an inspiration).

Best wishes to all