View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygold View Post
I love it. (And he can't modify the engine.) -Tom
Hi Tom, what other rules of the bet do we not have answers to? Did the notion he can't modify his engine preclude any sort of modification by a third party?

Did the bet state "race the cars as is",we know about " no racing slicks", what else?

While you are doing a fine job of whipping up enthusiasm for the smackdown, it would be even more compelling if we knew all the terms of the bet, not the cash amount, that's between yourselves, but the "fine print" regarding what can, or cannot be done to the cars.

BTW, as you stated this event will be covered on film, will you make that available to everyone at no cost or is that part of the attraction, get everyone salivating and then we get to pony up some large gelt for the privilege of seeing the Cobra take you?

My congratulations, I looked up the Ferrari 458 Italia and that’s a mighty fine looking car and the stats are impressive, but my money is on the Cobra and I stand my ground, you took a sucker bet. 3:1, man, you got your work cut out.

Sheesh, if I am not mistaken one of the Arizona Club members smoked the 10-second mark and lived to talk about it.

Cheers, John, AKA, tin-man

Last edited by tin-man; 02-02-2011 at 09:36 AM..