View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

i doubt most street machines would be fully engineered if any type of engineering certificte at all
if the car has been registered and still has rego well what the rta dotn know then doesnt matter
maybe we should adopt the theory of the egyptians and all mass gongregate at the rta head office for 18 days
then maybe the boss of the rta will stand down and instead of pen pushers making decisions they can employ experienced car enthusiasts with actual knowledge of the industry

friend of mine works in a big snack company and last year he came up with a promotion
with afew comapnies and gave away a sports ute and they always did stuff with v8 supercars now there is an extra new guy in marketing and he has canned anythign to do with motorsport i guess they have not seen the crowds that actually goto these events
i remember afew decades ago at calder park drags the crown was over 50000 people for a single day drag event and a decade ago i went to the indy car festival and i have not ever had so much fun
i guess its proff of the times we live in and are heading towards
maybe we can move to a place with more relaxed road rules heheheeh

www.sideshowsperformancewiring.com.au