View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 04:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     
Default Me too................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight View Post
I pulling for the Cobra.

Dwight
While I have great respect for both of these guys and the cars involved, we all know that Cobra's can be lethal with the right driver, that said, if the track rules allow Dan to take his car to the limit, this will become a mind game and the one who can floor it without hesitation and concern for what might happen will win and I'm betting Tommy will at one stage of the race get a mind fart that will tell him "hey pal, you are on a fast track in Washington D.C .and maybe, just maybe, at some point in your life you will have a shot at a Supreme Court nomination, thus are you willing to stake your life on this bet?............and I say that with the greatest of respect Tommy.

Whereas Dan, I'm betting, has that killer instinct that compels him to win and thus he says "F*** It", I'm in for the win and he floors it and providing he can keep it straight, he's got a shot at the gold. Dan I'm betting on ya pal.

IMHO.... guys. and I stick with my original vote. the italia messes up and will blow one race.

Cheers, John, AKA, tin-man Zhuhai, P.R.C.