Thread: Feb 19th
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 08:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2864 MK III ROUSH 427R
Not Ranked     

Hey azfordman I am with you about the so called chump challenge. I stirred up a bunch of s--- the last time we had the challlenge and got Ol' mikiec and a few of his lackies all fired up. It was great. The fact of the matter is we actually had more cars at the last event and John ingnored the count and the claims of several of his Tucson Cobra comrades, three of which unfortunatley will never go again. And in fact have not attended a group get together since. That number does not include me, but I would like to see a tough challenge or a some fun challenges. Most Cobra drivers love challenges, but no one likes a challenge that is doomed from the start, so a lot of Tucson drivers won't go.

I still contend as I did the last time this chump challenge came up that the the group receiving the challenge has the right to pick the weapons, or venue, or set some of the terms which of course Ol' mik and John refuse to talk about because ol mic is scareed of losing a real challenge, and John I think just likes to buy ice cream.

I sent John a whole bunch of suggestions for fun challenges (including a 5-6 man on each side tug of war) that make more sense than How Many Cars Can You Muster, but he has not resonded to my e-mail. LLIke I said, I think John just likes to lose and buy Ice Cream.