View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 08:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
...and now, a moment from your moderator.

I've been chewing on union ass all week...first at an election, and for the past two days in negotiations...and I just walked in after driving home from Napa for five hours in heavy wind and rain...with morons driving in the left lane that simply need to lose their right to gravity and float off this rock.

So, do you think I'm in a good mood after reading this crap?

Machiavelli just came back on after being banned for the past week, which was a warning to him for disrupting this thread. We don't like to permanently ban folks unless we have to, so I'm giving him a second chance and again only banning him for a limited time...

...for two years.

Next time...forever.

Blitz...esh ...making comments about the mods concerning this thread? Really? Why don't you have a bit of a discussion with Tommy about the attention we've given this thing since day one...well before you came on. I trust Tommy will assplain to you why Machiavelli was banned this last week.

Also, since you're a FNG, you might not know that you can use the little red triangle in the upper righthand corner of each post...it reports the post directly to the mods. Someone finally did, and I came on within a half hour of receiving it. I would've banned him immediately using the iPhone, but as noted above, I was a bit preoccupied with driving.

That being said...everyone get back to the fun. Thanks.

Wow, I just got told... I stand corrected, the mods are obviously on top of ****. Well done, sir. Updates will follow as I get em. I am in Tampa hanging with the fam, but I should be headed back to vegas soon to start getting some seat time in the cobra and will keep you boys posted.