View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison #102 Ford 5l Fuel Injected AU 2
Not Ranked     
Default Kit Selection

Beauie
I travelled across the country looking at as many builders as I could and finished up talking to an engineer in Nth NSW and thats where all my searching virtually stopped and today almost 2 years later the problems of ICV approval we discussed then have only become more difficult.
Last week I was speaking with a reliable source about ICV registration and regulation changes to be informed that not one new ICV was registered in NSW last year I am glad to be preparing my car in Queensland at least we still have a window open to register without too much hassle but I am pushing hard for the finish line asap.
One of the other threads I think was good advise buy a registered Snake you can make changes after to suit yourself cost yes in the begining its a hit but you have locked the car in your name and no changes can reverse that.
But if your really wan't to do a build get a Qld. address and buy a Qld. build chassis and I am not saying the others are not as good but when push come to shove the locals have engineers with all the required approvals to get your build on the ROAD.
In the end Square tube Round tube Wheels what ever dia or back space means nothing if can't get the the dam thing registered $50 to 60G or more not worth diddly if you can't enjoy it freely.
Just my thoughts1
Trevor w