View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 01:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Rebel1

This is a big waste of time.....and your rantings...(Including a lot of things you DON'T know) are at the least irritating, but also include a load of inaccurate half truths and statements, but it seems to be mostly YOUR understanding of how things are, and how they should be.

This is EXACTLY why these things don't get off the ground.

Not sure why you think I want to "Dance" with you...

It's just that I felt you were being rude to refer to the deplorable action by "The States"....

My guess was that this referred to either myself or the club members...wasn't sure....either way, I thought it needed a reply.

I'm not sure if I've missed the point, but it seems a lot of this angst seems to come from the fact that the "States" didn't join in the proposal/movement at the time...
as I said earlier...
people have their own minds to make up, and if they couldn't see it as something worth supporting, then they probably won't.

Craig:
I gave my input and support and I know Don Pilling invested a lot of time and effort into it. So did a lot of others. It's all history now. And I thought this was long before Warren was President(no offence Warren).

No offence taken mate...I remember that meeting with Don using the letter on QCCC letterhead.....
and it was while I was the Club pres....
But I was told that it turned out to be a waste of a great deal of Don's(and other) time...a shame.

If anybody was wondering why we can't all get together and work as a team to get a positive result....just imagine all this taking place as a meeting of State reps trying to show our united interest in achieving ANY positive result.

That is why I suggest we could make a go of this, using reps from the various states.....BUT...they would need to be able to discuss each others ideas openly, and work together to get a result.

Going crook at the other "States" for not supporting something that the "National President" has decided seems not to be the answer.

Rebel1,
The fact that you've decided years ago not to take part in any Queensland Cobra Club happenings is distressing...
I mean...how good would it be to hear you much more often?

I have no problem with the work load I've taken on...just don't feel like adding a couple of hours more every day with these "arguments"....

Life is too short !

I'd like to agree with you Rebel1.....

But then we'd both be wrong !

Not interested in "Dancing" mate......

If anybody ELSE wants to contact me , I am honestly willing to help in any way I can....
But this P***ing competition on the forum is just that.

Gotta go.....

Good luck Baz and others,

Warren

Last edited by Wazza; 03-14-2011 at 02:35 PM..