View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 02:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimis View Post
This is clearly a passionate topic...

So where to from here?

Baz is there anything we (as a collective group or individually) can do to throw some weight behind whatever it is you are cooking in the background?

I'm sure people as passionate as Wazza & Rebel1 would both be willing to help where possible. I know I would!

PS: I don't know either gent, nor do I yet even own a Cobra (I'm working on that), but the reality is Baz, and others like him are wearing this burden on our behalf of all future owners.
Thanks for the kind offer Dimis,

Hopefully, the Presidents of all Cobra and other ICV Clubs around this great Country of ours will shortly be receiving a letter from our recently formed committee. It will also be circulated to the persons who manufacture ICV's bodies/chassis and others who make their living from the ICV industry requesting their assistance and input.

We have a defined agenda and are a committed group. I have a positive feeling that this initiative will succeed, though it may take a while and a lot of work.

Baz