Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Homebush,B2 Windsor 445
Not Ranked     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBelly View Post
I'm pretty sure its not ... no rego label
LoBelly
Well guess what it is!!....Rego label is Visible on the right rear passenger window!!..

...Just to help VicRoads if they are watching....

Vehicle Registration: RATROD
VIN/Chassis Number: V975168P
Engine Number: V975167P
Vehicle Make: FORD
Vehicle Colour: BLACK.....well maybe BLACKY/BLUE..
Body Type: COUPE
Year of Manufacture: 1926

""The pictures are not proof of anything except the inability to make a cogent argument.""

It surely and blatantly shows the ridiculous liberties that certain sections of the Rodding community will apply to a vehicle that is road registered...... against the engineering that is considered when we are building our own cars!!!

""My general policy on threads like this is to deny them the oxygen of participation and hope they die.""

It's a good thing I know CPR and can once again BREATH life back into the thread...

"" who will have printouts of the rants from the usual suspects thrust under their noses at the next meeting - followed by the raised eyebrow and the 'look'....""WELL ADD THIS ONE TO MY FILE!!!!"""

LoBelly,
...With all of the positive Posts re; the SVGMA(sorry what's the NEW NAME????)... to date there is no and has been no public update as to the direction and progress of any submissions!!!

If this is part of the dedicated group you mention in Vic maybe be some update would be a help to keep people informed and in turn educate the RANTING RUBBLE that are apparently so destructive to the process!!...Mmmm the look!!!

the word game SUBVERSIVE.....
# insurgent: in opposition to a civil authority or government
# revolutionist: a radical supporter of political or social revolution

""So if you're not from this State and dont have a clue about what's going on here ""

Well I'm in Vic and don't have a clue of what is going on because there is no download of information to keep those affected buy the current process informed...apart from attending Club Meetings or events where the same venting rears its head !!!
There is NO reason for the process to stay indoors!!

M2CW

OZ...

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by OZCOBRA; 03-17-2011 at 09:52 PM..