View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 10:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightNFast View Post
Perhaps you could display a few different choices and set the thread up so members can vote for a favorite. I’d think this would stream line the process as well as maximize your order size thus reducing the price point. Again, just a thought…

,,,,,,,,,,,OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The choices to post up designs would mean that somebody would have to do the art work. Work =$$ As it is now we are working with a couple of verbal ideas for the front.

1. a basic blueprint line art of a car with the word "cobra" above or below.

2. simple snake with or without "cobra"

3.multi color print of either the CC club print or the cartoon cobra. (copyright issues?)

If we get into multiple colors, the price goes up, considerably. We also run into issues of various color shirts with various color inks not being seen or compatible. Tough to put a red car on a red shirt. These are not computer generated heat press shirts. They are individually screenprinted shirts.

As far as the price point, I'm cutting this to the bone at $20.00 plus shipping. The price would drop by .65 for any individual order over 12, and .65 per dozen in any multiples of 12. Any real saving would be in shipping.