View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 01:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default San Marcos Meet - Texas Cobra Club - Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

I was in the San Marcos, TX, trip with my sidekick, Court Smith, this past weekend. Just kidding :P He's my boyfriend. I would like to thank all of you for your hospitality and showing me around and being a good sport to me.

It was my very first time. I hope it's not the last time.

I had a blast! Although I did not get to do everything I wanted to do, such as going on more cruises (and yes, Steve Seitz, aka luvdablues, I will remember to actually put sunscreen on), I still had a fantastic time.

There were some things I wanted to point out that ensued hilarity for a while for me even after I got back from the trip.

1. I had a great time with all the girls! You girls are hilarious, and I would love to hang out with any of you lovelies on any day in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Some girls I will mention are Wanda Parker, two Elaines – Elaine Dean and Elaine Martin, Ann Tucker, Cheryl (I don't know your last name. Your hubby is Joe, and that about narrows it down to all of the Richards. Sorry Too many), Yancy, and Lynn (Again, I don't know your last name, sorry!).

2. Ms. Ann Tucker – omg, the phrase “shop until you drop” is the epitome of what you and Elaine Martin did, probably. I don't shop or like it personally. I just went for the gals and still enjoyed every part of it. Mike and Gary … Don't look at the credit card statement for the next two months. Drinking … um … I am Asian … I can be drank under the table by pretty much anyone. I didn't realize the open bar, meant, open bar.

3. Tony Jacobs – the one with the cool shading on the stripes of your cobra (beige)… I don't have any more words that can describe this piece from an artist's standpoint except – MASTERPIECE!

4. Richard Parker – you really cannot hear and neither can I now.

5. Nathan Parker, Brian L., Wanda Parker, Richard Parker, and luvdablues (Steve Seitz), I really don't have monstrous hands. It's the electrically heated gloves that made it appear that way.

6. John Shelton – okay seriously … A wienermobile??!

7. I hope no one is offended by my screen name. I've had it since I've been a member of runner's world so it's stuck.

I had a great time everyone! Hope your week is going well! If I misspelled your name, I'm sorry! I just met everyone.

Now … back to that pizza I was eating ...

Thanks again,
Karen Shiue (sillychinkgirl) ^_^