View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 05:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #2608, Roush 427SR T-W
Not Ranked     

Mark,
I asked the same question when I bought my Cobra in Florida and thought about driving it home to Bellingham, WA. Probably 90% said "Drive it". I had it shipped. I went down to pick it up. I drove it around for two days down there. The front tires scraped every time we went over a bump on the freeway. You could smell the rubber. I loaded it on the trailer and I drove it off the trailer. Actually, it was a covered transport truck. I am so glad to get it home and resting in my garage without a week adventure. Being who I am and what I bought, I would have been SICK to my stomach when I got rained on or going through any construction/dirty roads on the way home. I'm only 6' and find my Cobra very comfortable to drive but that may be cause I'm overdosing on adrenalin when ever I'm in my Cobra. My heart might have quit during a week drive home. You want to ease your wife into this deal as well. I got mine because original owner's wifey burned her leg the first time getting out and she never got in again! Is that the Camarillo Cobra? What a beautiful red Cobra! Yeah. There is a website that rates auto transport companies: http://www.transportreviews.com/ .