Thread: The POOL ROOM
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 08:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Homebush,B2 Windsor 445
Not Ranked     

....Yours will take a litte beating...plus I'm worn out reading your thesis

Not quite a personal speeding story but as kids our street was a bit of a drag strip.
..a couple of us used to get out there with a Hair drier and clip board at passing cars just on dusk...well did the headlights dip to the road when they saw us!!
The last time we did it was when a car came screaming down saw us ..locked up as he passed us realised we weren't cops lit them up in reverse and proceeded to search for us for the next hour as we jumped several fences and laid low until it was dark!!
I'm sure he came past a few time that evening hoping to catch us loitering out the front!!!

Got booked numerous times riding trailbikes on sealed roads between 14 and 16....Let the tyres down and made us walk bikes,which we did straight to the Service station and straight back on the roads!!

OZ..

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years- Abraham Lincoln