Thread: The POOL ROOM
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC . 393 Dart alloy block Stroked 351 alloy heads ..all the goodies plus a pre oiler. al
Not Ranked     

Back to the subject...I had a Datsun 1600 import. (bought it from the wreckers for $550.00 bucks) Put a big cam in it and drove like an idiot. This day I naturally 'accepted' a race and came over a rise at high speed to be confronted by a copper frantically waving me down. He didn't have time to grab the 'Sign' ....the other bastard got away. As I was getting fined the other cop pulled over a bloke on a bike...no licence, no rego, not his bike, thongs, no helmet and speeding. The cop writing my ticket wrote down the speed and told me to wait to the last day to pay the fine as by the time the fine was processed my "P" licence would have expired and I would keep my licence. Man I was so grateful for that cops attitude. The other poor bugger on the bike had to wait in the cop car till they were finished that day and then went for a ride with them! The bad thing about that was the cop station was about 15 klm back and the bikers destination was 5 klm the other way. He would have had to walk.