View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 04:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC . 393 Dart alloy block Stroked 351 alloy heads ..all the goodies plus a pre oiler. al
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by guye;11****6
Now I know you are all going to say that size DOES matter, but unfortunately I am limited at home (I know - snicker snicker....).

She-who-shall-be-obeyed suggested today, as I was staking boundaries, that I might as well bring the side wall of the impending shed out a bit into her garden to maximise the internal room! What a woman!

That will give me a shed about 4m wide. The length is fixed at 5.4m.

As you can see from the rough 3Ds below, the roll-a-door is NOT at the end but on the side. The roll-a-door is 2.5m wide.

I marked out the area on the road today, and I reckon I can get my car in (with a million-point manoeuvre) but the Cobra will be about 1m shorter, with a much shorter wheel base as well.

My main question is: what sort of turning circle do your cars have? Any one actually have a stat on this?

Do you think I will have enough space with working room, etc?

Any other comments or thoughts?

Looks OK to me....You make do with what you have. The Cobra will be sideways during the build. When it's finished it'll go in at an angle. You can drive it out ..no problem.