View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: D&D Cobra,302 stock for now,IRS
Send a message via Yahoo to michel schryer

I was surprised as well how much it cost me. Parts cost ads up very fast. I never expected the investment to be so substancial. For the money I could have bought myself a nice Porsche but who gets the attention if you put a Porsche beside a Cobra replica in a parking lot,just check around and you'll have the answer and we all know that so I'm glad I did it and there's no regrets,you live only once. My wife's bonus went on the car for the paint job but she's o.k with that,it keeps me happy since my golf career is over due to some complications,I needed something to keep me busy. The journey is almost finished but I will still improve the car afterward even when it's finished. It's never really finish with this car,always something to keep you busy,can't really say that with a new car. Thanks Donald for making a very nice product,sorry if I was a little hard on you sometimes but I'm not a very patient person,I expect too much sometimes.The quality of the car is appreciated by a lot of people that look at the car and the compliments were flowing even without the paint done and I can't only imagine what it's gonna be after my paint work is done.
Thanks also to Greg (you know who you are) for your support and good tips,you made my build easier,I'll see you this summer for sure.
I will post pictures as soon as the beast is back from the spa,probably in may sometime,the work has started and Bret at BRM said he will do a great job so we'll talk again boys