View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 02:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 289 FIA, 363 Stroker
Not Ranked     

Fuel pump and pre filter installed.

Any suggestions on which side of the frame rail i should run the fuel lines on. Obviously i do not want to run the fuel line next to the battery cable, but i could still run it on the inside of the passenger rail. Im getting a little confused on where to cross the line over if i want to run them on the drivers side 4" tube. I dont really want the lines just hanging down at the bottom of the frame rail, not that i would every plan on it bottoming out there. If it did, i would probably have much larger problems.

Shot Forward

Oil lines finished. I am not running a oil cooler. I just really dont see it being necessary for the street. If you are running braided stainless lines spend the 20 bucks on the snips from summit. I used to cut them with a die grinder, but it made a mess and the smell of the burning rubber hose was terrible, even with a nice mask on. Not to mention, it takes a lot longer and you must use tape. With the snips, i simply cut, slather the line and fitting with oil, slide the fitting in place and screw the other half in place

This is a bit of an ugly picture. I was seeing if the Shelby shifter i had left over from a mustang build was going to work and surprisingly, it appears it is going to be in just about the right spot.

Ok, i am going back to the garage to measure the run out on the bellhousing.