Cobra Make, Engine: Homebush,B2 Windsor 445
Neutral     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
i think half of u guys should take a chill pill its not as if i killed someone
i just said someones name
ozcobra has bagged me on a post 2 weeks ago even though i didnt offend anyone
but i kept quiet
and he did the same this time after all i did was give my opinion to a conversion
we spent ages to get john cinis abs all talking to each other and working so its not as if
our opinion is pulled from the sky
anyway i have had enough of the attitude of 2 or 3 people on this forums that every single time i reply to something they put people down straight away
so i do not want to have any involvement with anything that has the word cobra in it

and dave if u want our opinion on how we would set it up email doubledip because i do not want to touch another cobra again since afew are up themselves
and think that the cobra is the only car in the world and they r always right

so anyone wanting any info or prices get in touch with doubledip as i wont reply to anything conbra related anymore
we have helped people who have bought these kits from the usa as they r ok but afew
niggly issues but all those guys we have helped have not said the problems they have run into probably to they dont upset the person selling them on here as there is so much favourtisim so everyone else is saying how good they r but the ones we have had to sort out r staying out of this well fk u all
i hope i dont see another cobra again
Well mate would like to say you'll be missed.........If the SH!T sticks wear it..

Every time you open your trap you shoot ya mouth off and OFFEND....hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!

Re-read what I've said followed by your Dumb Arse COMMENTS....and see who has bagged who on here....I've actually commended the work you guys do THERE and ON HERE!!!....and in the process tried to Illuminate that space in your Cranium about the way you Dis the Cobra community as a whole!!!!.

And with your finishing statement...."well fk u all"
GOODBYE!!!!

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by OZCOBRA; 04-18-2011 at 09:25 PM..