View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival Kobra,LS7 427
Not Ranked     

DaveW
You have the 09 on LS7 so I hope you got the 19243066 controller kit.
Electronic Brake Suspension Control Module is what runs the ESC,ABS,MRC,TC in the ZO6 and the BCM runs the cruise control with the ECU aswell.
If you got the GMPP controller kit you may not be able to run ABS and TC etc as you will have the E67 ECU which Iam not sure will talk to the BCM or EBSCM.
Good luck fitting the oil tank it took me quite a while to find a place that it would fit!!!! it is the lowest thing on the car and just clears the bonnet!! I got the oil lines and cut off the fittings and got a welder to weld on -12 alloy weld on fittings and used -12 braided lines as I couldnt use the GM lines.
IAT is Inlet Air Temp and Body Control Module.
It depends where you want your ECU to sit as the GMPP harness is one size fits all so it may need to "trimed" to look nice and neat depending on where you want to put your fusebox,ECU etc.
If you want to run cruise control and abs etc you might be better off selling your GMPP controller install kit and going either the ZO6 harness BCM,etc or getting Justin(double dip) to make a harness and set up a E38 for you with VE bits. Either way Justin is the best guy for setting up ECUs for conversions that Ive found. Also make sure when you get a gearbox that they use a LS7 bellhousing and imput shaft as they are differnt.