View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF GT40
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordracing65 View Post
Or a fast efi, chashburn your opinion is meaningless to me, go to mexico and get some roush parts.( actaully most of the speed parts are from mexico, Roush is the only one with an upcharge for his cheap labor, what a rippoff)
Don't know where you're getting the Mexican info from. The SCAT forged crank and rods you bought are from China just as are Eagle ones. Machining is American, but original forgings are Chinese. As stated before Roush engines are assembled in Livonia MI, USA. Don't know what your cheap Mexican labor charges are based on. Do you know what Roush engine assemblers are paid? I certainly wouldn't claim Roush engines are the only quality engine out there. Obviously you pay a premium for the Roush name. You don't think it's worth it, but a lot of buyers are willing to pay more for a GT40 or Cobra with a Roush engine in it. You like to assemble your own engines. Am I dissing you for that? At least make your charges with facts not fabrications. Also use spellcheck with your posts.

Last edited by SwiftDB4; 04-21-2011 at 10:19 PM..