View Single Post
Old 01-31-2002, 03:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Greetings all;

Craig; The front wheels are certainly in need of adjustment, a simple case of over enthusiasm and just wanting to get to the "Aussie Mike" broom, broom stage.The body is back on and many things have come to light that need tinkering ,but shifting house didn't allow such things.
The car is now at our Engineering shop with a sheet over it ,where it will stay until Python have room to accomodate it and it could be in Georges hands for a few months.At this stage it will be getting 1; Complete Braking system plumbed 2; Rear aldan shocks & Tailshaft 3;Windscreen & wiper motor 4; G/box shifter mechanism and linkages modified plus a few other bits and pieces

Mike; I have a steering wheel but no milk crate seat,am I qualified to start "broom brooming"!

Also just the other day at Python I saw a Gold "turn key" nearing completion,Its probably the last colour I would paint a Cobra , but I've got to say it looked Horn!!. The overall quality of the work being done there is really impressive and when I think back to when I first started going in there (6 years ago),the product has really gone up a gear.

Cheers
Chris Lidgerwood
Gisborne