View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 02:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unfortunataly ; none
Not Ranked     

Great, Jac.

Thanks alot. Did you write & sketch that note?

It's interesting. As you can see from the photos, the angeled rear face of the hood scoop have been removed. And me & my pals have been trying to figure wether this is a low or high pressure are. - Suitable for wenting or intake. We, maybe, solved this question with 3 inch of wool thread. While driving, the thread clearly made is way out of the opening. Which, made us conlude it is a low pressure area. - The oposite to the connclusion in your note. Even more, our thery was that the high pressure zone was above the ventilating plenum- exactly as the note says.

Impressive you could see it was a early Capri from the engine bay pics. Although, if you've stared into a Capri enginebay earlier in life- it's been etched onto your retina.... And what's funny is that I've asked for info on airstream/ windtunnel/ high-low pressure zones on Capri fora without anyone coming up with anything.

Once again; CC has alot of great resources - even Capri related! I have come across other people with Capri knowledge at CC before. I have also stated (somewhere) that I have no Cobra, but a Capri and use (& maybe contribute?) the weber & small block ++ resources.