View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 09:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

Wow what a first day here in San Fran. Crazy busy unpacking devices all day. I had a 12 hour day getting ready for the conference that starts tomorrow. The best news is that the customer has already told the Project Manager for these devices that I was awesome today. Our competitors that also have giveaway devices didn't send a service specific guy like me so they were lost and didn't offer any support. I spent the whole day supporting their part, and actually saved my stuff until the last item of the priority device. Once it was completed, I stayed and continued to assist them on the next device that I did not have any requirements to support (even though it is one of our devices as well). I overheard one of the event coordinators say that it was a shame that none of the other manufacturers were even close to knowing what to do to please a customer. So it was definitely noticed. All in all, I made the most of the opportunity to make Samsung look good in front of a customer that I have never been face to face with before.

Now I am exhausted and ready to just crash.