View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default This May 4th list doesn't list "Go Like Hell" but could be they changed the title

From a website called Dub Daily Fast Five Opens the Flood Gates to a Gush of Upcoming Automotive Flicks | DUB Daily

"The Spring blockbuster, Fast Five, has pulled in $168 million dollars worldwide since opening day, and just about every production studio in America is making some sort of gearhead related film to follow it up.

•Universal- “Fast & Furious 6,” Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Dwayne Johnson are likely to return (In Development)
•Weinstein Co- “Knight Rider,” based on the 80′s television show (In Development)
•FOX Studios- “Race to the Death,” based on the rivalry between Ford Motor Company and Ferrari (In Development)
•Paramount- “Street Legal,” based on the life story of racecar driver, Carroll Shelby (In Development)
•Imagine Entertainment- “Eat My Dust,” based on the 1976 action/comedy (In Development)
•Warner Brothers- “Hot Wheels,” based on the Hot Wheels toy cars made by Mattel (Pre-Production)
•Paramount- “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” (Summer 2011)
•DreamWorks- “Cars 2” (Summer 2011)
(Story via Variety.com) "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This poster is of two minds about the title "Street Legal" because it sounds like the question you ask when you see a race car on the street, not race cars on the race track but maybe it's just me...Conversely I always thought the coolest thing was to have a full bore race car on the street, I remember seeing a guy with a Lola T70 on the street, and another time two McLaren Can Am cars and I had rides in the McLaren M6BGT and the Ferrari Breadvan, both race cars on the street.