View Single Post
Old 02-01-2002, 05:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Rat Rod Racer, LS1 & T56
Not Ranked     

You certainly are qualified Chris. This just goes to show that you can Broom! Broom! at any stage in your build. I started before I even got my kit home. The enclosed shot was taken while the shell was still on the trailer at my friends house about 1.5 hours from home. I look forward to not needing to imagine the steering wheel in my hands (lucky 750HP).

Lately I've been sitting on a cushion on my chassis working out the length and angle my pedals need to be. I'm having a go at making an adjustable balance bar as well that will be incorperated into the brake pedal itself. I'm building in adjustment for pedal ratio as well as the positioning of the tread but it's taking some thinking.

I'll have visit Python next week for a look. I agree on the improved quality too, I think Wayne can take a piece of that credit. He seems to have some good ideas and a real passion for the cars.

750HP, what breed of cobra it that you're building? I've been admiring the pics and I can't identify it. Is it your own chassis? the upper control arms look good, are thay fabricated or from a donor?

Cheers
Attached Images

Last edited by Aussie Mike; 02-01-2002 at 05:12 AM..