View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

[QUOTEBut give a car dealer an open repair ticket and you better bring some anal-eze.
][/quote]

The last 4 vehicles I bought were 2 Fords and 2 Toyotos.....great service from those dealers when "I" brought a vehicle in......One day my wife was in town and the check engine light on her car came on, she was blocks away from the dealer, so she drove right in, car still under warranty....They ran a scan and found after all of 22,000 miles the cat converter was "stopped up", replaced it at no charge, but told her her brakes were shot and she needed new front brake pads and new rotors, not knowing any better she said o-k....she had to pay the 300 dollar bill right there,they told her that was not covered under warranty......The brakes were fine and working perfectly on her car up to that point.......
well, the next day I was there and demanded to see the old pads and rotors,I knew there was nothing wrong with them, when they couldn't produce them and after a very,very heated discussion, they refunded the money for the "brake job".........or should I say screw-job......

David