View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Not Ranked     

Why are people on this site being so soft on this? I personally don't care who makes it or how much it costs; it's a f-ing GM plastic frog. Why is it on this site? This isn't "clubkitcar" .com or "clubileghumpSPF" .com, it’s club cobra. It’s where I come to get away from the constant GM barrage and poke gentle fun at those who feel compelled to put a GM lump into a Cobra. Speaking of that, the one good thing about this pig is that it'll give the GM crowd something to put their lumps into other than Cobras. For what it's worth it's any ugly POS as well, looks like it was designed to take off. Granted, Cobras are bricks, aerodynamically speaking of course. But by the time this pile came along they should've known better. Look at the freaky high nose, think some air's gonna pile under there at speed? And what's with the giant Gillette 5 blade razor thing sticking out of the hood? They couldn’t come up with something more functional than that? Or did some GM doucher think that it actually looked good? Face it. It was a still-born POS that was squashed by vaginally enhanced GM executives. End of story. Wana read another chapter on this abortion? Go to a vette site, I’m sure they’re all a twitter about it. You can join in. Tell’em you’re a Cobra convert; that’ll get the whinny juices going.

He he he, that aughta’ get some blood a pumpin’!

PS. a side note here; calling someone a "spf hater" or "bdr hater" or just using the word "hater" in general shows an extreme lack of testosterone and you should probably have your huevos checked by competant medical people.