View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 11:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Reply from The Dream Car Company:

" The mirrors attach to the wind wing hinge not the windshield post. You are provided with easy complete instructions.

Everything is included, I provide some different styles of mounting screws
to complement the existing hardware. There are some different mounting options that I have provided to you in the attachments. Either option provides a very stable installation.

What car do you have? FFR, Superformance, Backdraft, etc,? The reason I ask is that all use the same wing screw pattern except Superformance.

No big deal, I adjust the screw pattern to accommodate the Superformance."

PS: Attachments mentioned above were pictures, unable to post with above reply
Hi Don, is there a name and email address I can use to communicate with at the Dream Car Company. These mirrors look crips and clean. Do you know if they are heavy duty chromed or made from aluminum?

Only one issue, do these mirrors move when the wind wing moves, seems like , so how to make a permanent fix? Is such a fix available?

Thanks, tin-man