View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR3510 L98
Not Ranked     

Hi Dave

sorry to hear you have been stuffed around by OZ wheels. I also found it difficult to get the correct offset from the US suppliers as well which led me back to aussie suppliers. I managed to get by luck( or not) by the sound of it a set of OZ wheels and I ordered in January and received delivery in April. When the tyres were fitted to the new rims I had the rears out of round and needed to return them to be reworked. The problem was resolved without any issues to there credit but it got me worried when you have wheels which are new and are not round and unsafe as the tyre outlet claimed!

I had spoken to Milaz but he told me dont buy a car with that type of offset and that the rims would look like crap go and by a different kit ,so he was not excited about making them. With that he added $1000 to the regular price he would charge for a similar rim but a more standard offset, at this point he was never going to get my business. I dont think this should bother you if are prepared for his attitude or I just happened to speak to him when he was having a ****ty day ?

Good Luck