View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X #99 View Post
Perhaps you would like a test drive, a certificate of authenticity, and a guest appearance on Top Gear before you lay out a whopping $10 donation with a chance to win a Cobra charity car.
Well, I bet the car comes with some sort of certificate of authenticity signed by Shelby... but why would I want a guest appearance on Top Gear.

Like I said, I already made my donation. I thought my suggestions might be helpful to generate more interest in the raffle on the clubcobra forum. This thread was started on July 7th and completely ignored until I replied to it yesterday. And the only reason that I even noticed this thread was Ron closing a second thread by the same poster yesterday.

clubcobra does seem like a good place to promote this raffle. But it seems that the poster has not been effective at generating much interest here so far. For the sake of the charity, you would hope that he could sell as many tickets as possible. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut, the fewer tickets sold, increase the odds in my favor.