Thread: Cobra Plans
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
do not care whether I have 200 for the plans, I can not sending to Uruguay, others delayed a month to arrive, it's easier if I can not get free internet?, and you'd rather spend $ 200 on something that could get free?.
assumes that a forum is to help each other not to write this stupid message. Please do not waste more time and worry about your life
I'm sorry if I insulted you.

Nobody has indicated that there is a set of free plans yet. There might be some. Maybe not.

But lets just say for arguments sake that someone went to the trouble to research and draw up his own set of plans and then was charitable enough to make them freely available on the internet.

Now if I had my choice between the free plans and the $200 dollar plans, would I just automatically take and use the free ones? I think I would prefer to pick the better set of plans. The one with the most details and most correct measurements, etc. If the free ones were better, great, but if the $200 ones were better, I would not hesitate to spend the money.

And if I lived in Uruguay, I don't think that I would be concerned about waiting a month for the plans to make their way through customs, because the plans are probably just the first of many other shipping headaches to worry about.

I hope that you enjoy building your car. I don't have the talent to build a car from scratch.