Old 07-26-2011, 11:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ntCobra View Post
I'm sorry if I insulted you.

Nobody has indicated that there is a set of free plans yet. There might be some. Maybe not.

But lets just say for arguments sake that someone went to the trouble to research and draw up his own set of plans and then was charitable enough to make them freely available on the internet.

Now if I had my choice between the free plans and the $200 dollar plans, would I just automatically take and use the free ones? I think I would prefer to pick the better set of plans. The one with the most details and most correct measurements, etc. If the free ones were better, great, but if the $200 ones were better, I would not hesitate to spend the money.

And if I lived in Uruguay, I don't think that I would be concerned about waiting a month for the plans to make their way through customs, because the plans are probably just the first of many other shipping headaches to worry about.

I hope that you enjoy building your car. I don't have the talent to build a car from scratch.

I need a basic plans because they do not get here in Uruguay Bodywork and probably a lot I need to modify the plan to adapt the mechanics to get here