View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     
Default Joke

Julia is in London visiting Queeen Elizabeth. Julia says to the Queen," How do you run such an efficient country your majesty?" Queen replies, "I keep the minds of my administrators active by asking them to solve riddles. I'll show you what I mean." The Queen pushes a button her desk and gives the instruction to send in David Cameron. The Prime Minister strolls in and the Queen says to him, "David. If your mother has a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?" David replies, "Well that would be me your majesty." Julia then returns to Australia, summons Wayne Swan and hits him with the same question, "Wayne. If your mother has a child and it's not your brother or sister, who would it be?" Wayne replies, 'I'll have to seek advice on that before I answer such a difficult question." He leaves the room and calls into the Parliamentary Toilet where he runs into Tony Abbott. "Tony", he says, "If your mother had a child and it was not your brother or sister, who would it be?" "That's easy," says Tony. "It would be me." Wayne runs back to Julia and says, "I know the answer to that question Julia. It would be Tony Abbott." Julia reples, No you idiot. It would be David Cameron."