View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB,Ford Tickford 302 220kw with BTR 4 speed auto, 3.9:1 LSD
Not Ranked     
Cool Hmmm

Surprise Surprise,
A car forum full of people who cant accept that burning fossil fuels is bad for the environment.

If u want to get your car electrics fixed. Do you vist an Auto electrician or a butcher? The butcher may have an opinion and it may sound good but he/she is not the expert. The experts in climate change (qualified climate scientists) say that global warming is real, it is at least partly caused by humans and we need to do something about it. And YES, none of us will like it because we all have to reduce our standard of living. WHY? Because there are too many people on the planet.

As far as meat goes. With current population growth few people will be able to eat meat on a regular basis due to the fact that there will simply not be enough farm land and feed available to support the cattle etc. England already has to import feed for animals.

I like driving my Cobra and I like eating meat but I accept that in the near future I might not be able to either very often. I dont think blaming a particular political party is helpfull. Scientists and Engineers help design our cars to go fast and we love that. Why cant we accept what the Scientists say about climate change? Forget the politics its all about the Science.

I guess I'm asking for it