View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 01:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Professional Cobra & Streetrod Builder
Send a message via AIM to Double Venom
Not Ranked     

Sure thing, I expected nothing less. Seems you did get a four point roll bar in trade for the bender.

If I remember right I told you I would make your bar (4-point) for free if you wanted to replace my Bender.

Tell you what, come over and get your automatic transmission and ford engine cradle you left here, and I will GIVE you the bender back.

Sorry for the delays, I don't suppose the constant modifying, dead mans pedal, customizing your Serpent trailer from installing a winch to re-building the ramps, modifying the body to accept different vents, custom wiring for your special computers, bringing in a professional 12v- electrician, then after days of trying to get a bad unit to work, removing it and all the wiring that made up three additional harness's, modifying your special orders seats, making and welding in new seat mounts to try and get you to fit in the car, changing transmissions, wiring up "two" not just one, shifter, and on an on had anything to do with the delays .

Seriously, if you want the Bender and all the parts just let me know and I will dis-mount it from the floor and have it ready to go.....on time!

DV- getting slow and old.........

( Hey, it's 4:30 AM, I suppose I could go back to work on a Cobra besides having to drive 5 miles to connect to wi-fi. ) A soon as our weather starts to straighten up I'll post a true finished picture of the car. )

Last edited by Double Venom; 08-07-2011 at 02:04 AM..